Tuesday 20 March 2007

The Tholian Web remastered images

Star Trek.com have put up some images from the forthcoming remastered episode "The Tholian Web". I've put the images below, a video preview can also be found on the episode page here.


Looking very nice generally, though I am a little concerned about the updated design of the Tholian ships. I half expected them to be replaced with those used in Enterprise, and given the similar design do not think that would have been hugely inappropriate. The updates to details are a good thing, however the new versions seem to have tapered noses, quite a significant and really unnecessary change to the design, and not one, from these images at least, that even seems to be an improvement to me. Still I'm sure the overall effect will be an improvement.

No comments:

Find Star Trek comics, toys, statues, and collectibles at TFAW.com!